Celebrations, Feasts and Holidays in Venice Italy
Here are the upcoming celebrations, holidays, feasts and events which will take place in Venice.
- Venice International Biennale Architecture Exhibition: 26 Mai to 25 November 2018
- Theatre Biennale International Festival: 20 July 5 August 2018
- Venice International Film Festival Mostra: 29 August to 8 September 2018
- Regatta Storica 2018: 2 September 2018
- Music Biennale International Festival: 28 September to 7 October 2018
- Venise Marathon: 28 October 2018
- 31st December: Fireworks on Saint-Mark's Basin before midnight
- Regatta Befane: 6 January 2019 at 11:00 at Rialto Bridge
- Before Venice Carnival: Venetians on their boats on Grand Canal on the 17 February 2019
- Venice Carnival: 23 February to 5 March 2019
- Celebration of the Maries: 24 February 2019
- Sensa Celebration: 2 June 2019 - Departure of the boats from the Dogana da Mar at 9h30 to the Lido Island.
- Vogalonga 2019: 9 June 2019
- Redentore Celebration: 13 and 14 July 2019
Venice Carnival 2019 Dates:The Venice Carnival 2019 will be from the 23 of February to 5 March 2019.
Venice Carnival 2019 Dinner Shows and EventsVenice Carnival: Dinner Shows and Events
Venice Carnival Pictures:All our pictures of the Venice Carnival Pictures
Venice Carnival 2019 Programme:The Venice Carnival Programme 2019
VogalongaThe annual boat race is held in the basin of Saint-Mark and in the Northern part of the Lagoon. If you are in Venice during this time, it is truly something not to miss!
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF VOGALONGA951, Calle Fiubera - San Marco
Phone: +39 041 521 05 44
Fax: +39 041 520 07 71
Internet site: www.vogalonga.it
The Celebration for the Day of RedentoreIt takes place in July 14th on the second Sunday every year, in the basin of Saint-Mark and the island of Giudecca.
It is a particularly impressive event, a parade with a floating pontoon linking up Venice with Giudecca, fireworks, boat races ... Great Fun!
Again, if you have the opportunity to be in Venice while this event takes place, it is really something not to miss!
Back to Top of Page